Sunday, October 09, 2005

What? I have a blog?!

What's up ya'll. Well, as you can see from my lack of recent activity, the whole sixteen-hour-a-day thing is siphoning my energy to the point of neglecting my blog, but there is good news. My wife put in for a musical theatre review in L.A. and they offered her the part. YAY!! That means more money in the bank and I won't have to kill myself working all these hours much longer. Of course, this means I will have to move to L.A. soon to accommodate her job, but it's a step I'm willing to take. It also appears that she might have found me a job there already! Sweet! Now all I have to do is get used to living in L.A. as opposed to the Bay Area. Before I start making plans for the U-Haul though, they have to offer her the right amount of money or it's a no-go so wish us luck. I'm so proud of her and I'll let you know how the negotiations turn out. Hi-Lo.

No comments: