Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bangin' on the keys

What's up out there? Well, I finally found a new job after years of searching. Funny thing is that I can't quit the old job because I need more money than either one alone could provide. Figures! So, I'll be working both jobs, full time, and I wont have much time for the blogging lifestyle for a while. I may actually be posting more often since I'll need something to keep me sane through all this. No sense in wasting valuable time sleeping when I could be making money anyway. I hear working eighty hours a week isn't so bad once you see those paychecks roll in. I guess this is life in the 21st century economy. Too bad I don't own an oil well or run a whole country so I can invade some poor little Middle Eastern country and make millions by taking over there oil supply and... oh wait, that's already been done. Or maybe I could parlay my movie career into winning public office and screwing the citizens of the state I run and... damn, too late for that one too. Well, it seems I have no other choice but to work these two gigs and keep playing the lottery. Stay tuned. Hi-Lo

No comments: