Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hey ya'll. Nothing much to say today except:
Being broke is
no joke,
How do you cope,when you don't
drink, smoke or toke?
I wake up everyday without
a penny in hand,
I wonder how much more of this
I can stand,
The rent is barely paid and
my stomach is never full,
If I only had some money,
life would be wonderful,
'til that day comes,
I'll continue losing weight,
And doing a job that
I really, really hate,
I guess when I'm old
I'll laugh about these times,
When I was so hungry,
I scrimped all my nickels and dimes,
For now, I'm working one job
and looking for two more,
So I can pay the bills
and get some food from the store,
Well this is the life
in a good economy,
No time, little food
and no money.

Don't be alarmed out there. Yeah, I don't get three squares a day, but it takes a lot more than a little calorie reduction and a bad job market to silence this mind. Stay up... Hi-Lo.

No comments: