Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hey Dubya, what's that on your face?

First things first. Ha Haaaaa!! I got to give it up to Kanye for verbally pimp-slapping Dubya on almost nationwide TV (those of us out West got the edited version which I didn't get to see). That handprint will be there for a while. I couldn't have done it better myself. The only way it would've been better is if when they cut over to Chris Tucker, he screamed," Yeah!" So where's the aid, Dubya. All you got to say is you agree that the response has been bad? Would you like another so the other cheek matches? Folks, I could make a career out of busting that grill like EV-ERY-DAY, but it won't make a bit of difference on my end. Now, if we all do it, you got something to work with. The mainstream media has already acknowledged us bloggers for digging in that ass this past week so keep it up ya'll. The more noise we make, the more aid they send down south and I'll holla from the rooftops if it does the victims any good. I gotta say what's up to Waset at The Power Journal for being the first blog I read to have the Kanye surprise on it. Much respect to all my fellow bloggers for keeping up the pressure on those in a position to send help. Keep doing what you're doing. And to my brothers and sisters in the Military, I'm not on the bash the Armed Forces bandwagon because I know ya'll don't go unless you're ordered to go. Same with FEMA and the other Federal agencies. The people up top need to make the call if the help is going to come and that's real! Hi-Lo

No comments: