Wednesday, May 31, 2006

B-ball and Candidates for Governor

Hello ya'll. I haven't been keeping up with the news the last couple of days but I have been keeping up with the NBA Playoffs. Shaq and The Heat are just a game away from the NBA Finals, but Detroit isn't ready to go home yet. So who wins the NBA Title this year? If Miami finishes off the Pistons, I believe they have the best chance of winning it all. Phoenix and Dallas can run and Dallas is much better on defense, but the Heat are a more balanced team and their players know their roles. In my beloved West, I think Dallas has the will to beat the Suns and go to the Finals. I think the Suns have a good running team, but their defense has lapses during games and it takes more than offense to win it all. For anyone keeping up with the mud-slinging Democratic campaigns here in CA, who do you think will challenge Screwzafella? I'm pulling for Angelides because I like what he's talking about and his campaign is slightly cleaner than the Westly outfit at this point. I also believe he's got a good chance of beating Ahnold in the Election. Hopefully, we still have a state by the time Election Day rolls around. So can anyone do a thing about our soon-to-be $5.00 a gallon gas? Nope, not as long as Dubya is runnin' things and lining his pockets. Too bad we can't power cars on B.S. because we'd always have a full tank! Hi-Lo.

No comments: