Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New music

What's up cats? I've been gone for a minute, thinking and working. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of new music and spending time with my girl. Still, the writing offline has continued. As most of you know, my disgust with the state of the world, specifically our country, is always the central theme of my posts. I do have to share my impressions of the new music my wife and I have experienced of late. First of all, if you haven't listened to the radio in a bit, there's a new group out there called Gnarls Barkley that you MUST hear. The group consists of Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse and they are the shiznit. Check them out on MySpace and peep the tracks. All the tracks are hittin' and Just a Thought is on my MySpace. Also, you gotta check out my homie, the Tennessee Hustler, LaronQ on MySpace. He's got some other level type stuff that you have to hear. Music is one of the biggest reasons I make it through these times, the biggest being the love of my girl. If you feel the same, check out these Artists and enjoy. Hi-Lo.

1 comment:

Q.Rock639 said...

peace kid! good to see you back online!
see you at the AGVice aka AGCOps.lol!!