Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Jackson andJackson

Hey Everyone. I just woke up and found out the latest news. No , Ahnold wasn't thrown out on his ear. From the music world , we have Michael Jackson was aquitted of the child molestation charges. I don't believe he did that mess anyway. Yes , he is a little strange and he lives in an amusement park , but that doesn't make him a child molester. These folks are just trying to win the Lottery and going after Michael has better odds than picking all six numbers. Now , can everybody just leave him alone for a minute? In the sports world , Phil Jackson (no relation) agreed to come back and coach the Los Angeles Lakers. Since I'm a Laker fan of almost three decades , the news is a mixed blessing. I'll be thankful to Mr. Jackson for getting us over the hump and leading us to three titles after 12 years of futility forever , but I'm realistic about the situation. As good as Phil Jackson is , I know it's going to take more than that to get back to even half the level the Lakers were at. Unless Shaq comes back to L.A., I'm not holding my breath. If the Lakers were serious about returing to the top of the mountain , they would have made the deal to get Baron Davis from New Orleans. The best thing they could do to get better would be to get rid of the mouth and ego of Kobe Bryant. While they're at it , they could teach Kobe how to pass the ball instead of take on quadruple teams and they could get rid of their G.M.. I wish Shaq all the best in Miami , but there is no way I'll ever be O.K. with Doh!-of-the-century trade. It's like trading a mansion for three storage sheds. What would you do? Hi-Lo

No comments: