Sunday, June 19, 2005

On the Hunt

Hello again. It's been a few days since I last posted but I've been pretty busy. My wife's out in New York auditioning for the movie version of "Dreamgirls" so I've been trying to get my act together while she's away. If I didn't mention it before, my wife is really into musical theatre. She is also a very talented singer and she's appearing in three productions this summer (Jesus Christ Superstar, Hello Dolly and Oklahoma). I'm not sure, but I believe she will also be in The Full Monty soon. Needless to say, her singing career is beginning to take off. In the meantime, I'm still striving to make sure she is always in good spirits throughout her adventures. Yes, I'm proud of my wife's accomplishments and no, I'm not biased about her talent. If you don't believe me, check out dietcoke.com and click on the "Bounce" commercial. Better yet, give your ears a real treat and listen to Lyrics Born's two cd's, "Later That Day" and "Same !@#$ Different Day" to really hear her sing and experience some real hip hop. While you're at it, buy anything from the Quannum Projects label because they only put out the best and it's money well spent. Well, since it's Sunday, I have to begin another week of searching for higher employment now. Catch ya'll later. Hi-Lo.

No comments: