Monday, January 23, 2006

Surfing and writing

Hello again. As you may have noticed, I put Google ads on my blog the other day. I pondered about it for the last six months and came to the conclusion that since I have already have a Google link on my blog, I might as well put a few Google ads here as well. The good thing is that the only stuff that should show up here is stuff that directly relates to the content I write in my blog. I know, I know, the other day I went off about flogging, but this is different in that I am not personally vouching for any of the ads that appear on my blog. Besides, I figure the stuff I write shouldn't bring too much related-content ads. I'm kind of curious to see what would be stimulated by these musings of mine. Still, it is an experiment of minute proportions in my little world. I don't think or expect to become a millionaire from this, but I do expect to see some funny things to pop up on my blog since I write about a variety of topics. I didn't find anything really interesting during this session of surfing. I did the usual e-mail check, the craigslist scan and, of course, updating the blog. You can really waste some time being on the Net and get a lot done all the same. Today was one of those waste-time days. As long as I, as a writer, have put some thoughts down, it's never a waste. Well, I have somewhere unimportant to be to bring home a couple of pieces of bread so until tomorrow. Hi-Lo.

No comments: