Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Writing and more writing

Once again, I'm back to pollute your minds. Since I've already posted to my other blog, you don't have to worry about another long post today. I know I've been straining your attention spans with my recent entries, but not today. Like I said, I have another blog now, so I'll be splitting time between the two. I figured it was time to expand my writing a bit and go beyond what I normally consider to be enough writing for a day. It's my way of sticking with my New Year's Resolution to write everyday. I know there aren't a lot of people hanging on my every word, but I don't want to cheat those who do expect me to produce something worth reading. I came to this realization while visiting a few of my favorite blogs and noticing the lack of new material. It's not the end of my world, but I only read blogs by people whose writing styles almost speak to me through the screen. You can imagine the letdown when I click on these blogs and don't see a new post for a while. I vow not to put what readers I do have by doing what I did before the New Year. Well, I gotta run. See ya'll tomorrow. Hi-Lo.

No comments: